Skip to main content
How do I turn my NutriBullet Pro 1000/1200 ON?
- Place the motor base on a clean, dry, level surface such as a counter or table
- Add ingredients into the NutriBullet cup
- Twist the easy-twist extractor blade onto the cup until tightly sealed
- Plug the power cord into an electrical outlet
- Turn the cup upside down and place it onto the motor base, gently turning the cup clockwise to lock into the motor base. This will activate the extraction cycle
- The extraction cycle will automatically run for 1 minute. If you'd like to stop extracting before the cycle is over, proceed to step 7.
- Unlock the assembly by gently twisting the cup counterclockwise. You will hear a click.